The Beginner's Guide to Bitcoin is the fastest way to get started with Bitcoin.
Available in Two Versions
The Beginner's Guide to Bitcoin provides a gentle introduction to the world of Bitcoin. You'll learn just what bitcoins are, how you can purchase them, and how to use them. The Basic Guide covers everything you need to know to get started, without getting lost in technical details.
The Advanced Beginner's Guide to Bitcoin covers everything the Basic Guide does, and also explores the technology that powers Bitcoin. Plus, it comes with $5 worth of bitcoins, emailed right to you.
What the Beginner's Guide Covers
- A simple explanation of what Bitcoin is, where it came from, and how it compares to other currencies.
- What a Bitcoin wallet is, and how to get yours setup.
- How to buy and sell bitcoins, and ways to make sure you don't get scammed.
- How to make sure your bitcoins are secure.
What the Advaned Guide Covers
Everything in the Beginner's Guide, and:
- What Bitcoin mining is, and how to get started.
- How Bitcoin transactions are secured using Public Key cryptography, and how they're added to the Block Chain.
- How the supply of Bitcoins is stabilized using "Proof of Work".
- $5 worth of bitcoins!